ITRON Turbine Gas Meter G65 DN50 – Turbine gas meter are are flow meters. The flow of gas turns a turbine wheel, and thus, the rotating speed of the turbine is proportional to the linear speed of the gas.
The Fluxi 2000/TZ meter is composed of five main parts :
- A body containing all the components
- A flow straightener to stabilise and accelerate the gas flow before the turbine wheel
- A measuring unit including the turbine wheel
- A magnetic coupling to transmit the movement of the turbine wheel to the totaliser
- A totaliser to register the measured gas
Applcations ITRON Turbine Gas Meter G65 :
Fluxi 2000/TZ meters are designed to measure naturak gas, and various filtered, and non-corrosive gases. They are used to measure medium to high gas flow, ta low, medium or high pressure.
Fluxi 2000/TZ have been optimised for use in all application related to the transportation and distribution of gas. Fluxi 2000/TZ meters are approved for fiscal use.
Technical Specifications :
- Metrological Approvals :
Compliant with the Measuring Instrument Directive 2004/22/EC
Approval number: DE-10-MI002-PTB001
- Intrinsic Safety Approval :
The Compliant with the Directive 94/9/EC
Approval number: LCIE 06 ATEX 6031 X
- Flow Rate : From 5 m3/h to 10000 m3/h, G65 to G6500.
- Nominal Diameters : From DN50 to DN400 mm (2” to 16”).
- Maximum Working Pressure : Up to 100 bar depending on the body material and flanging.
- Mounting : The Fluxi 2000/TZ meters can be installed either horizontally or vertically, for the DN50 to DN300, and horizontally for the DN400
- Body Materials :
Ductile iron, cast steel or welded steel
- Temperature Range :
ATEX/PED: -30°C to +60°C
MID : -25°C to +55°C
Storage temperature : -40°C to +70°C
Informasi Pemesanan :
021 – 2913 – 5706
+62812 – 8836 – 5600
Mega Glodok Kemayoran – Mall MGK Lantai UG – Blok D6 No. 3
- Opening Hours:
Monday – Friday ; 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday ; Closed