Flow Meter Tokico 1/2 inch oil flowmeters are positive displacement type flow meter which are used in a wide variety of applications including measuring of boiler fuel oil and diesel oil, as well as for transactions for kerosene, light oil and heavy oil.
FGB Type :
This flowmeter employs a gear-type rotor for small volume flow 0f low-viscosity oil in heat control applications, etc. It can be used without modification to measure kerosene, light oil or heavy oil. Measuring accuracy is ±0.5%.
Features Flow Meter Tokico 1/2 inch :
- Wide flow range and high accuracy
The accuracy of these flowmeters is within ±0.5% over a wide range of flow rates (max range of 1 : 150 for heavy oil)
- Small pressure loss
Because the pressure loss of these meters is low, it is possible to perform accurate measuring at the suction side of a pump as well as accurate measurement of high viscosity fluids.
- Compact Design
A positive displacement type flowmeter can be used at relatively high rotating speeds, making for compact design. In addition, the counter unit of these meters is compact yet easy-to-read, and construction is simple.
- Excellent durability
The simple construction of these meters makes for longterm durability with virtually no degradation of accuracy
- An electrical transmitter Unit attachable
A microswitch or a reed switch type transmitter unit having simple construction and high reliability is available.
Technical Specfications :
- Model : FGB
- Size : 15 mm
- Model No. Direct-reading integrating type : FGBB423BAL-04X
- Accuracy : ±0.5%
- Max. Working pressure : 10kgf/cm²
- Hydraulic test pressure : 20kgf/cm²
- Max. working temperature : 50°C for kerosene and light oil (100°C with the FGB type) & 100°C for heavy oil (120°C with the FGB-00X and FGB-02X types)
- Flange rating : JIS 10kgf/cm²FF
- Material Body : Cast iron (FC25)
- Material rotor : FGB Type : Resin
- Counter Unit : Integrating pointer and integrating counter ( a reset counter is also available)
- Electrical Transmitter Unit
- Transmitter : FGB Type : Reed Switch (S)
- Power Supply : AC100V 50/60 Hz as standard
- Number of Pulse : 0~5 PPS
- Output signal : ON-OFF contact
- Transmission cable : 2-wire cable with cabtype
- Kerosene, Light Oil : 10~200
- A heavy Oil : 5~200
DOWNLOAD : Tokico CATALOG