TOKICO FLOW METER FRO0438-04X DN40 (1.5 INCH) – Tokico oil flowmeters are positive displacement type flow meter which are used in a wide variety of applications including measuring of boiler fuel oil and diesel oil, as well as for transactions for kerosene, light oil and heavy oil.
This flowmeter is widely used for transaction and in other applications is which a Roots type flowmeter is most suitable.
The Roots rotor rotates without physical contact, resulting in extremely low pressure loss. In addition, its accuracy remain virtually unchanged over a long period of time.
- Wide flow range and high accuracy
The accuracy of these flowmeters is within ±0.5% over a wide range of flow rates (max range of 1 : 150 for heavy oil)
- Small pressure loss
Because the pressure loss of these meters is low, it is possible to perform accurate measuring at the suction side of a pump as well as accurate measurement of high viscosity fluids.
- Compact Design
In addition, the counter unit of these meters is compact yet easy-to-read, and construction is simple.
- Excellent durability
The simple construction of these meters makes for longterm durability with virtually no degradation of accuracy
- An electrical transmitter Unit attachable
A microswitch or a reed switch type transmitter unit having simple construction and high reliability is available.
- Model : FRO
- Size : 40 mm
- Model No. Direct-reading integrating type : FRO0438-04X
- Accuracy : ±0.5%
- Max. Working pressure : 10kgf/cm²
- Hydraulic test pressure : 20kgf/cm²
- Max. working temperature : 50°C for kerosene and light oil (100°C with the FGB type) & 100°C for heavy oil (120°C with the FGB-00X and FGB-02X types)
- Flange rating : JIS 10kgf/cm²FF
- Material Body : Cast iron (FC25)
- Material rotor : FRO Type : Aluminium Alloy Casting
- Counter Unit : Integrating pointer and integrating counter ( a reset counter is also available)
- Electrical Transmitter Unit
- Transmitter : FRO Type : Microswitch (M)
- Power Supply : AC100V 50/60 Hz as standard
- Number of Pulse : 0~5 PPS
- Output signal : ON-OFF contact
- Transmission cable : 2-wire cable with cabtype
- Kerosene, Light Oil : 800~6,000 (Viscosity Intermittent), 800~4,500 (Viscosity continous)
- A heavy Oil : 100~7,000 (Viscosity Intermittent), 100~6,000 (Viscosity continous)